I decided to host a Happy Hour for some of my girlfriends. What to serve?? Wine and beer, obviously, but what about food? After a little planning, this is the menu I came up with:
- shrimp and andouille skewers with remoulade sauce
- Hawaiian pork sliders
- prosciutto wrapped artichoke hearts
- dips and veggies or "the cutest appetizer ever"
- watermelon and grapes
- assorted cheeses and crackers
- raspberry chocolate truffle tarts
- chocolate diped strawberries
- raspberry chocolate truffles
I know that seems like a lot, but I always make way more than I need. I just can't help myself, and it's nice to have leftovers to snack on.
I set everything up on the deck and it was a nice cool night. Good food, good friends, good conversation. What more could a girl ask for?
Click on the links to get the recipes, and have fun!